Friday, June 1, 2012

Animazement 2012

I had a great time with my friends and Hunter at Animazement last weekend! It was so much better than last year because there were a lot more people and vendors. I cosplayed as Lilith from Borderlands, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn from League of Legends, and Mysterion from South Park. I went alone as Lilith Friday and hung out with my SAGA friends. Saturday I went matching Hunter in our League of Legends outfits (he was northern front Swain) and we were SO popular. Plus we found a ton of other League cosplayers which made it even more fun :) My gun was made in only a few days but I still think it turned out pretty good for a first time thing. Thanks to BlindSquirrelProps for the help in making it!! Sunday I went as Mysterion to match a couple other South Park super heroes/villains from my SAGA group. I loved seeing everyone in their awesome costumes and I can't wait for ComicCon San Diego where I know the cosplays will me amazing. Thanks for the help from all my family and friends to make this AZ a great one :)



 
Hunter is his Ghillie suit :3

 
 Found a picture of me in my Lilith cosplay with the crew of the Outlaw Star ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment