Friday, July 26, 2013

Completed Kyo Kigurumi (Doll size)

I ended up having enough orange fleece to finish my Monster High sized kigurumi! :D I think it turned out super cute and I might add it to my Etsy shop. They have gotten stricter with what you can sell on there so I am having to think up some new ideas. I'm not sure how well doll clothing sells but I am going to try. I would love to make some more but would probably only do so by request. I don't need 20 tiny kigurumis as cute as that would be haha I am planning on making this outfit for myself as well so we'll match. D'awww XD Operetta is not the best model with her poofy hair but it still looks adorable.






1 comment:

  1. Awwwww :"> I really do need one of those for my dolls. I wonder if www.kigukawaii.com would have that. Seems like they have all sorts of kigu's, I really hope they have one!

    ReplyDelete