Monday, July 29, 2013

Hobbs

When my friend found out I sew she asked if I could make her a stuff Hobbs because that's her all time favorite comic. This was the hardest plush I've ever had to sew. Partially because I didn't have a sewing machine but it was also just very tedious and time consuming. I spent about 20 hours making it. The stripes alone took 6 hours which I did in one sitting and my fingers feel like they're going to fall off haha I am very happy with the end result and my friend was super excited as well. He turned out a lot bigger than I originally thought he would be but that was just an added bonus. Would've liked some better pictures in day light but I just finished at 9:30pm and I am leaving in 2 days to fly back to the USA so I really didn't have time. I love being able to make stuff like this for friends. It's so rewarding to see them light up when it's all finished. Not sure that I'll ever make one again but it won't be for a while that's for sure.


 Laptop for size comparison (he's huge haha)


Yay ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment