Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Grell Sutcliff

The first cosplay I wore to Dragon*con was Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler. My boyfriend was my Sebastian and he was an amazing one. He got fan-girled on pretty hard haha But I did warn him he would. We were very popular and there were only a few other BB cosplayers which I was surprised about. I guess people have gotten over it but like I said we were still really popular. We were stopped for pictures a lot. I didn't make this costume because it was a lot cheaper to just buy plus I didn't have time. I did make the doll and teeth and I styled the wigs. I would really like to add more to this cosplay later but I was happy with how everything looked for this con.






 We met Abney Park ^_^
And I found Malcolm McDowell

1 comment:

  1. Every one of your costumes is absolutely AMAZING. Can't imagine how difficult and intricate and inventive they are! You are sooooooo talented, my dear.

    ReplyDelete