Saturday, March 1, 2014

February BJD Sewing Challenge

In order to keep myself motivated to sew something in my down time I joined a sewing challenge group on facebook. Each month they give you an assignment and you have that entire month to complete it. February was "Something Purple". Since I don't have a ball jointed doll yet I have just been using my Monster High dolls. My challenge piece was just a simple shirt but it is such a pain sewing things that tiny. If you're unfamiliar with MH dolls they are about the size of a Barbie but very oddly proportioned making it difficult to sew for. I'm hoping to modify the dolls i currently have by giving them new faces and, some of them, new hair. Any sewing project takes a backseat to cosplay though so I don't have much time to work on modifications yet. More doll sewing pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment