Monday, March 17, 2014

No More Name Changes

Sorry for changing the name of my blog without notifying anyone. I had some people being really creepy and stalkerish so I changed the name out of concern. But then my views plummeted and I realized I should've warned people first. I was thinking of changing my blog name to Ink'd Cupcake but since I have had my blog the same name for several years I will just keep it. Sorry again for the sudden change and thank you to all my loyal viewer! I have been working on a lot of stuff and will post things a couple times a week to keep from spamming your blog feeds. Most of the new posts will be under this one to keep the date they were actually completed correct so just be sure to scroll down! Happy Saint Patrick's day and have a wonderful week.

(Picture from Pusheen)

1 comment: