Monday, November 24, 2008

Third Time's a Charm


I've always thought blogs were silly. I started doing one on myspace and then my English teacher MADE my class do one, but I've never really gotten into it. I have been looking around at some peoples photo-blogs and such and have noticed that a lot of people in the arts are using them for feed back and to show the world their work. Well I would like to do the same thing. I don't have much at the moment but I'm hoping to change that before too long. I am going to become a pastry chef and would love to bounce ideas and my work off of people for feed back. I still have two more years till I go to culinary school but I cook and bake at my house all the time. Yesterday I made my first loaf of bread and it turned out GREAT! I was so excited. I actually just ate a sandwich from it =)

I want to mostly do cakes and cupcakes when I start out. But one day I would like to open a cafe and sell bread, cakes, cupcakes, coffee, and other different things. I hope to improve and have more to show as time goes on. I look forward to feed back and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment