Friday, March 11, 2011

Adventures in Gaming

Well I baked cupcakes for RUaGamer?'s grand re-opening last Friday. There was a really good turn out and all my cupcakes got devoured :) Sorry for the lack of pictures but they were nothing special. I just made chocolate with vanilla frosting and yellow with chocolate frosting. Loving my new job and being able to play for free. I finally beat Dead Space at 1am this morning! It was so much fun but it kept scaring my friend who was watching me play (and no, it was not a girl...). I got the pro Military suit for beating the game and it kind of makes me want to play the game again just because I'm wearing that. Since I get to play for free at my job I started playing Dead
Space 2 tonight and so far it's amazing. Hope to beat it this weekend! :D
(Military Suit of Left)
Oh and new pics of my mom's birthday cake soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment