Monday, July 16, 2012

Black Butler Felties

I've been in California for the past week (yay!). I've been to Comic Con, the zoo and the beach with Hunter. Now that he's gone back home I have been a bit bored so I decided to make something. This is the product of a day of boredom haha. I made a chibi Pluto, Grell Sutcliff, and Undertaker. They didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted them to but I think they still turned out pretty cute -^_^-. Grell just needs a tiny ribbon around his neck which I will pick up next time I'm at a craft store. I'm planning on making a bigger Grell which will be easier to work with. My fingers are killing me from cutting out tiny pieces of felt and trying to carefully make faces. I also want to make a burlap sack Sebastian doll to go with my (far in the future) Grell cosplay but that won't be till I'm back home and have access to a sewing machine again. I miss sewing and making things so much! I would love to have at least 2-3 projects a week, but alas, work comes first. Enjoy their tiny cuteness and I hope to have more soon! (Suggestions for future projects always welcome!).


 Grell is my favorite character and I think he turned out the best
 Undertaker and his tiny bone cookie
Poor Pluto doesn't have a Sebastian to follow around yet
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/340/8/e/grell_sutcliff_by_starfla-d34d76e.jpg
The cosplay and doll I will be making (link to artist of picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment