Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finals -_-

I have a love/hate relationship with the end of each semester. I am so ready to get out but I hate tests. One more week and I am done! I really want to just go straight to the Arts school but I guess these days it's really better to have something to fall back on. At least I'll be cooking in some of my classes next semester ^.^ I have been coming home a lot of weekends and cooking a lot of lefts overs lol I made this soup the other day out of all the left over veggies and some turkey. It was amazing! Of course my boyfriend (aka taste tester) and my family gobbled it up really fast. I also made another loaf of that bread and it turned out even better than the first. My favorite thing to make are sweets but I don't want to give everyone diabetes so I think I'm going to wait till closer to Christmas. I'm glad I like baking because I have no money to go out and buy everyone presents.
My friends dragged me to the Twilight movie. I had mixed feelings about it. I LOVE the books and everything Stephenie Meyer but the movie...I'm not sure. A lot of people who had not read to books liked the movie. But most of the people who had read the books thought it was just alright. My friends loved both so I guess if you haven't read the books, you'll probably like the movies. You had better go read the books afterwords! They are amazing. A must see on DVD is WALL-E. Anyone who has not seen it, I don't care how old you are, rent it now! You will love it, promise =)
If anyone is reading this, you should really go check out ShamsD and IcingDreams' blogs and flickrs. They are both amazing. I hope to one day be as good as they are. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment