Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Snow Day!


ZOMG everyone! It's snowing! For some of you it has probably been snowing for the past month or a lot longer. For me, this is the coldest it's been all winter and the first snow I've seen in at least a year! I can't wait to make some snow cream ^.^ I hope it sticks enough to at least make some snow balls or a tiny snowman. We are suppose to get about 6 inches so I hope the weather man was right! So exciting. I use to live in Wisconsin and Iowa so I'm use to the snow but the people around here... They run to the store and get bread and milk. That was the strangest thing I had ever heard of when I first moved here. This county is also not prepared for snow, so I can kind of understand why people freak out when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment