Friday, February 18, 2011

Neue Rezepte machen mir Spaß!


After taking some Valentines cupcakes to class with me Monday I have a couple of people interested in ordering from me! I have one order from my German teacher. I have never made a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake but I LOVE playing with new recipes. I found a vegan one that she thought sounded good from Vegan Dream and I got to work. I changed up the recipe a bit to fit her personal requests and tried to go with my own look instead of the traditional rings on top. It was a quick and easy cake to put together but it was very small. I was expecting to fill the bunt cake pan I was using but it only came up about half way so if you want to make this recipe for more than just a couple people I would really suggest doubling it. I like the way it turned out and I hope my teacher and her husband are not disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment