Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats



Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone had a lovely one, I certainly did! My wonderful boyfriend came to see me at school and took me out to our favorite restaurant in Greenville, Tripps. He brought me a dozen roses as well :) Before hecame over I was busy the whole morning making sweet bite sized treats for him. Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting on one plate and Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting on another. I love making cupcakes so much because you can decorate each one a different way as opposed to an entire cake. I took the rest to my classmates today which was much appreciated in my noon class. I'm hoping to get some cake orders after this since I also gave out my card with the cuppy cakes. I have a LOT of birthdays coming up in March so I will be a very busy baker and blogger soon. <3 span="span">

No comments:

Post a Comment