Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vegan Stop Sign

I had to run to my house today and pick up somethings. When I was driving through town I saw this stop sign and just had to take a picture of it. I wish I could be the one to take credit for it but sadly this is not my work. Good to know there are other veggies in this area!
I am taking up the vegan diet again! I have bought a couple of Brendan Brazier's books: The Thrive Diet and Thrive Fitness. I really want to gain muscle but have had the need for animal based protein drilled into my head all my life so I'm unsure how to get the nutrition I need for a strong healthy body from a vegan diet. These books look like a great resource to help me gain more knowledge on becoming a strong, healthy, fit vegan! I can't wait to get the books and get started. I've already cleaned out my fridge and given all my meats and cheeses to my Mom. Wish I could get my family to join me but unfortunately the only real grocery store around them is Walmart. It's a lot easier being veg when you have places like Whole Foods (even if they do cost you an arm and a leg) and Trader Joe's (best place for cheap, delicious produce ever!). Hope to keep you posted and start feeling better and stronger soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment