Monday, November 8, 2010

Sushi Cheese Cake

I'm glad I finally have a cake to share with you :) It was my room mate's boyfriend's birthday yesterday and she asked me to make his cake. He loves cheese cake and sushi so she loved the idea I found to put the two together. It didn't turn out quite as pretty as I had hoped but they both loved the taste and how they looked and that's all that matters in my book. Especially since I'm very critical of my work. The chocolate wasn't easy to work with but it didn't take as long to put together as I had anticipated.
More cakes on the way soon! I've had a lot of requests so we'll see how many actually follow threw. Can't wait :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea and so creative. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to double back through my feed because I realized that I had skipped over it because I thought it was plain old sushi. Man, was I wrong!
    That looks incredible & really complicated. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) It was fun to make! I want to make another sushi themed cake but a big one and out of fondant.

    ReplyDelete